If you wish to return or exchange our jewellery, please follow the guidelines below. If the jewellery does not meet the promised specifications, we would love to hear from you so that we can continue to improve.
The return of the jewellery must be made within 14 days of receipt. The jewellery must always be returned in the same condition as received and in complete original packaging. You can exchange your jewellery within 30 days.
Depending on your country we will charge a refund fee. For more information about refund fees contact us on e-mail: email@example.com.
Here's what you need to do:
- Follow the link here to initiate your return/exchange.
- Enter your email and order number.
- Select the jewellery item you wish to exchange or return. You can exchange it for a different size, a different piece of jewelry, or choose to have the refund credited back to the payment card used for the purchase.
- Choose "Return item."
- You will then receive your return label via email. Affix this label to the package and drop off your package at a GLS pick-up point. (Keep the enclosed return form until your return is confirmed.)
- Once we receive the package, we will process the matter as soon as possible. *Note: If you wish to exchange for a more expensive piece of jewellery, a new order must be placed.
Engraved jewellery and solid 14-karat gold jewellery:
As the jewellery is custom-made and personalized, there is no possibility for exchange or return.
Exchanges and returns are also possible at our store and showroom.