If you wish to return or exchange our jewellery, please follow the guidelines below. If the jewelry does not meet the promised specifications, we would love to hear from you so that we can continue to improve.
The return of the jewellery must be made within 14 days of receipt. The jewelry must always be returned in the same condition as received and in the original box. You can exchange your jewellery within 30 days.
Exchanges are FREE of charge. A return fee of 36 DKK will be deducted from the refund amount.
Here's what you need to do:
- Follow the link here to initiate your return/exchange.
- Enter your email and order number (exclude #INT and only enter the numbers).
- Select the jewelry item you wish to exchange or return. You can exchange it for a different size, a different piece of jewelry, or choose to have the refund credited back to the payment card used for the purchase.
- Choose "Return item."
- You will then receive your return label via email. Affix this label to the package and drop off your package at a GLS pick-up point. (Keep the enclosed return form until your return is confirmed.)
- Once we receive the package, we will process the matter as soon as possible. *Note: If you wish to exchange for a more expensive piece of jewelry, a new order must be placed.
Engraved jewelry and solid 14-karat gold jewelry:
As the jewelry is custom-made and personalized, there is no possibility for exchange or return.
Exchanges and returns are also possible at our store and showroom.